- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Thank you Ingrid for recognizing me with this honor.
Ingrid’s Questions for me:
1. Who would you like to see as next ruler of your country, and why?
Michele Obama is my choice but since that’s not happening I’m supporting Kamala Harris. I’m not a fan of Biden but there’s no way I can support that ignorant baboon we have in office right now so my vote is Biden/Harris.
2. How have you survived lock down? I’m disabled so I was already functioning with a minimal social network. My migraines have made driving challenging so I’m dependent on my husband taking me or Uber. There are days I miss driving more than anything
3.If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be, and why? Eleanor Roosevelt. I’m curious what Eleanor’s opinion about women’s rights, what she would change or keep? Everything I’ve read about her she says she spoke her mind. Honesty is something I value immensely.
4. If you had a time machine but could only travel either backwards or forwards, which would you choose, and why? I would go backwards. There’s so much I don’t understand and I know seeing for myself will give me the answers I need.
5.What is the meaning of life? I don’t know. I just know I want to keep seeking the answer.
6.What is your favorite comedy show or movie (has to be comedy). The Muensters were my first exposure to comedy that I can remember. I’m hanging on to this choice for sentimental reasons.
Congratulations to all of my nominees! I have chosen these bloggers because they give so much of themselves. I hope you connect with these bloggers and show them your support.
My questions for my nominees:
- What genre is your favorite?
- If you could be a character in any story which one would it be?
- Are you veggie lover or a fruit lover?
- What era of music is your favorite and why?
- If you change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- Why did you begin blogging?
- What makes you laugh?
I would also like to thank the creator of this blogging award Vincent Ehindero. Vincent is not only a great blogger but also who aspires to impact others’ lives through personal coaching. Do visit his wonderful blog at, Vincent Ehindero.